TAJIMA GNC-265FB Gold Saw 265 Fluorine Black
Shipping calculated at checkout. Please click Add to cart button to proceed.
A replaceable blade saw that can be used for a wide range of purposes, from general and precision sawing to large-scale cutting.
- Fluorine black blade for rust prevention and tar removal is also used for the structure.
- Fluorine-processed blade with a reputation for "good cut-off and no astringency"
- Ideal for resin-processed building materials, etc.
- Use: For general structure horizontal grinding
- Mounting blade: Gold saw 265 Spare blade Fluorine black
- Blade length: 265mm
- Blade thickness: 0.6 mm
- Kerf width: 0.9 mm
- Colored pattern yellow (M)