- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer (1000 USD or more)
Please make payment within 4 days of placing your order.
Please note that Bank Transfer is available if your order is higher than 1000 USD.
- We accept only USD or JPY for bank transfer.
- Buyer will be responsible for bank fee or intermediary bank fee.
- Seller will be responsible for Japan bank fee.
If you wish to pay through Bank Transfer, please contact us first.
We cover major credit card companies.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact us.
Just register a credit card or debit card, you can trade with just your ID and password.
You can use the payment information safely without telling the shop side. New registration is also free.
Credit and debit cards can be set from the purchase screen.
How to set up your PayPal account?
We usually ship by DHL, FedEx or EMS.
You can confirm shipping cost and estimated delivery time before complete ordering.
Please try to put the items in the shopping cart, enter your address, and check the shipping cost.
We will make shipment immediately after payment confirmation.
After shipping, we will provide the tracking number through email.
- Import duties, taxes, or related charges are not included in the item price and shipping cost.
- All the buyers have to pay any such duties incurred during import.
- The seller is not responsible for any delay in shipping caused by the custom.
- The seller is not responsible for the uninsured package in case of loss.
Estimated delivery time:
|Zone||Region||Days in transit|
|1||Korea, Taiwan||1 to 2 days|
|2||China, Hong Kong||1 to 2 days|
|3||Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia||2 to 3 days|
|2 to 7 days|
|5||US, Canada||2 days|
|6||Germany, Italy, France, UK||2 to 4 days|
|7||Russia, Ukraine, Serbia||3 to 5 days|
|8||South America||2 to 4 days|
|9||Middle East, Africa||2 to 7 days|
Shipping for Heavy Load
If your order over 100 kg and you are not in a hurry, it is suitable for Sea freight.
We export our heavy items to various countries via sea on EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF or DAP in accordance with Incoterms 2010. In that case, please let us know your closest seaport through "GET A QUOTE" on the product page or here. Then we send a quote immediately after calculating the shipping cost.
OUR FORWARDERS for Heavy Load
- Chuetsu Transport (Sea)
- Hankyu Hanshin Express (Sea/Air)
- FedEx (Up to 178cm height)
Import duties and any related charges will be paid by the buyer if occurred. The seller is not responsible for any delay in shipping caused by the custom. The seller is not responsible for the uninsured package in case of loss.
Estimated delivery time varies. Items will be shipped internationally from Japan.
In rare cases, import duty is imposed on ordered items.
Please be advised that customs for products are the responsibility of the customer.
Duties are decided by customs. Please ask the customs for the amount of duties and other questions.
We DO NOT accept refund, return or exchange. In case of damage or loss on the arrival of the items, the actual damage cost will be compensated.
If you ordered wrong items, we do not accept refund, return or exchange at all after invoicing.
In order to avoid any inconvenience, please make sure by our online form that the items are correct before you place an order.
Terms of Sale
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We DO NOT under-value merchandise or mark the item as a "GIFT" on customs forms.
Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
- Packages shipped from Japan usually reach their destination quickly but please allow several days.
All packages will be carefully packed with packing material.