Parker Asahi Cookin' Cut Synthetic Rubber Cutting Board
by Parker Asahi
Original price ¥14,355 - Original price ¥52,055
¥14,355 - ¥52,055
Current price ¥14,355
Shipping calculated at checkout. Please click Add to cart button to proceed.
Available in 5 sizes and 3 thicknesses.
Durable commercial-grade kitchenware - Made in Japan.
Cooking Cut® is the Japan’s first synthetic rubber cutting board. Long-time best seller for professional chefs since 1965. Durable synthetic rubber construction is non-porous & non-absorbent, and will not crack or chip. Easily wipes clean.
Use and Care
Hand wash with neutral detergent and nylon brush, also dry completely after use.
- Chlorine bleach safe.
- Stains can be removed easily by rubbing with sandpapers and cleansers.
- Leaving it close to the fire or put heated pans or stoves may cause deformation.
- Heat-resistant temperature from -30°C to 90°C.
- Do not lean on something, otherwise it may be deformed.
- Ultra violet safe.
- Do not soak in chlorine bleach for long amount of time.
- Do not use other than a cutting board.
- Use on a flat table.
- Make sure that hot water is under 90℃ when you want to sanitized with boiled water. Also do it both sides to prevents from over turning.
- Do not store at unstable place, it may fall off and gets you injured.
- Be careful not to cut your fingers when you try to cut frozen food or slippery ingredient.
- NOT dishwasher safe.
Specifications of 101 (15 mm Thick)
|Model||Parker Asahi 101 (15 mm Thick)|
|Material||Synthetic rubber (Food Sanitation Act approved) (Heat-resistant up to 130°C)|
|Size||500 x 250 mm|
|Country of origin||Japan|